Disgusting people that spit

I think that the young poeple are copying footballers,dirty pigs do it all the time in front of the cameras.

Yes they do they do it on a football pitch though not in the street have you tried running about for 90 minutes? :loopy:

Spitting in public is disgusting whatever the reason,in my younger days, I used to go jogging,and never felt the need to foul the pavement.

Those that do it should be made to clean it up as dog walkers do when Rover leaves a deposit.

I remember reading somewhere (perhaps on SF) the tale of a headmaster who caught one of his pupils spitting (in school) ... he was made to pick it up! :hihi:

I think any 'Professional' (:hihi: ... oxymoron!) football player who's caught spitting whilst playing in a 'footie' match should be fined £500.000 or a weeks wages (whichever comes first).

For some reason, unfathomable to me, some mindless cretins actually regard 'footballers' as role models, therefore they should set a good example.

As any proper athlete will tell you ... it's perfectly possible to mince around on a field for 90 minutes without having to gob all over the place.:rolleyes:

Where I live there is are two families? and the Fathers of these two families are always spitting and to-day I saw the young son of one of the Fathers, probably around seven emulating his Father by spitting. I must state that when I say "Fathers" thats a very loose term as they are nothing of the kind.

Dont be silly! footballers spit cus they are running about on a pitch for 90mins! tramps have no excuse!

It's a bit late, but perhaps we need a poll.

Why is it OK for footballers to spit but not OK for women?

Would it be acceptable for women to spit discretely into a handkerchief?

Should you spit, or should you swallow it?

Surely, spit is only called spit once it's been spat out of the mouth? What's it called before then? If you swallow the spit what does it become? :huh:

SPIT OR SWALLOW? MMMM, THAT IS THE QUESTION. IF YOU WERE WALKING DOWN THE MOOR, AND A FLY FLEW INTO YOUR MOUTH, WOULD YOU SAY "OOH, SPITTING IS A FILTHY HABIT. I MUST KEEP THIS DESEASED FLY IN MY MOUTH UNTIL I FIND A SUITABLE CLEAN CONTAINER THAT I CAN DISCREETLY GOB IT INTO......" WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CRAP. WE ALL DO LITTLE SPITS AND PUBLIC A.RSE SCRATCHING NOW AND AGAIN, GET OVER YOURSELVES:suspect:

Got a bit of a cultural shock when i first came to the UK,saw spitting cobras every where I went. Some do it straight from kissing their girl friends. Or they spit and then proceed to smooch the girl friend, and the poor girl acts as if nothing's happened, how disguisting is that. I've also wondered how fresh those mouths are anyway.

Archived