Disgusting people that spit

Maybe you can see more of the world than sheffield?

Is that a real question?:huh: .

Theres no need to be so bloody touchy!.

Tell me where you live,so I can be the FIRST EVER to spit near your house!.I'll even bring a flag to stick in the gound to mark such a momentous occasion!.:hihi:

Is there a problem with the forum?

(I appreciate that this may not be the best place to ask, but this thread is the only thing I can access on the forum at the moment.)

I'm logged on, but each time I try to access anything, it keeps going down on me.

Well at least i live by a nice river, nice people, shame you have to live there but oh well. Ps the river runs past my house. If you come to bakewell i will let you park next to my house!

Can you get cheap or any house insurance.

I remember reading somewhere (perhaps on SF) the tale of a headmaster who caught one of his pupils spitting (in school) ... he was made to pick it up! :hihi:

I think any 'Professional' (:hihi: ... oxymoron!) football player who's caught spitting whilst playing in a 'footie' match should be fined £500.000 or a weeks wages (whichever comes first).

For some reason, unfathomable to me, some mindless cretins actually regard 'footballers' as role models, therefore they should set a good example.

As any proper athlete will tell you ... it's perfectly possible to mince around on a field for 90 minutes without having to gob all over the place.:rolleyes:

Its more to clear there nose etc so that they can breath more easily or they would be out of breath.

Archived