Bimbo's and Barbie dolls

I'm thinking of marketing an idea I have for a chav doll. It comes dressed in a miniskirt halfway up it's backside, a blouse halfway down to it;s navel, smells of beer and when you squeeze it it says a four letter word then squirts a vomit like substance from it's mouth

My wife's sister is like this, although she is a year younger, she piles on so much make-up that as soon as she makes any facial expression, it leaves huge furrows/creases in her foundation. These look like wrinkles and give the impression that she is much older than my wife. She doesn't understand this though and thinks it makes her look pretty.

because tattoos and piercings really arent as bad. tattoos dont ruin clothes or for that matter anything you touch. some girl laughed when she told me she tried a dress on in a shop and put it back on the hanger because it went orange. some of the girls that look like this look great(hehehehe....) to begin with, then ruin it.

You are joking, aren't you?

Make up and clothes can be changed whenever the wearer gets bored. Tattoos and piercings are with you for life.

I'm thinking of marketing an idea I have for a chav doll. It comes dressed in a miniskirt halfway up it's backside, a blouse halfway down to it;s navel, smells of beer and when you squeeze it it says a four letter word then squirts a vomit like substance from it's mouth

Put me down for two.:hihi:

Why do some girls obssess about this plastic, tacky sex-doll appearance?

Are they mentally ill/chavvish or stupid, and thus think that it's attractive, desirable or classy? Or are they simply trendy because they follow all of the glossy magazines, 'cool' reality shows etc that teach young girls what to wear/how to act?

Do boys and men actually respect these girls enough to introduce them to family, or fancy females with this gross, false look?

Can we take a peek at your internet history please. :hihi:

Archived