Bimbo's and Barbie dolls

• 8 months later...
I just think that, despite intelligent and nice lasses aplenty, Britain's full of tacky, retarded slags.

We can guess what Europeans have thought about this for decades...

Nip down to Firvale outside the betting office and ask a few, oh and dont worry about them being fat and wearing shell suits :thumbsup:

because tattoos and piercings really arent as bad. tattoos dont ruin clothes or for that matter anything you touch. some girl laughed when she told me she tried a dress on in a shop and put it back on the hanger because it went orange. some of the girls that look like this look great(hehehehe....) to begin with, then ruin it.

Yes they are.

Why do some girls obssess about this plastic, tacky sex-doll appearance?

Because everyone is different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Are they mentally ill/chavvish or stupid, and thus think that it's attractive, desirable or classy? Or are they simply trendy because they follow all of the glossy magazines, 'cool' reality shows etc that teach young girls what to wear/how to act?

All, or none of the above, depending on your point of view.

Do boys and men actually respect these girls enough to introduce them to family, or fancy females with this gross, false look?

Clearly some do, others wouldn't. It would depend on their point of view.

Presumably people have a modicum of intelligence to be able to boot up, find a forum and post their random thoughts for the enrichment of us all. And then waste all this miraculous technology at our disposal on spouting judgmental bile about other people.

This is another Samantha Brick style troll, isn't it? And it's working :hihi:

My 19 year old sister often resembes this look.

She went in my shower last week, and when she came out she looked worse than ridiculous..her face looked plaster white (where she'd took off the plastered on orange foundation), stuck on an orange body. Complete with panda eyeshadowing where she'd not managed to get off the 17 layers of mascara.. and her hair that damaged by straighteners/dye it looked when you backcomb an actual barbies hair..

And her usual facebook self shot pout pictures are funny.. looks far better without it all on, like me and my younger sister.

Archived