Bimbo's and Barbie dolls

In the mirror, with the phone in view, and the flash on, doing wide eyed duck face? :hihi:

Have you seen her? ;)

And then 10 comments of 'gorgeous bbe xx' from likeminded girls..

Shes the only person I know that went on a night out in shorts and open toed shoes when we had the snow in feb.. why....!!??And who's skin tone is 'Arabian Glow' in febuary!! :suspect:

I would like to wager that the majority of the *cough* 'ladies' bitching about the Bimbo type on this thread probably havent taken a good look in the mirror themselves recently. True, these Bimbo types may be 'artificial' looking but then again, an artificial Georgian mansion still looks far better than a council rathole with an old fridge on the garden.

At least the Bimbos are not posting derogatory and judgemental threads on here about the fat chavvy Vikki Pollard types that pollute this fine city in high numbers.

Live and let live.

:)I think they would be being bitchy if they knew for certain that the 'Barbie' types would be reading their posts, if they are then they could come on and reply. What they seem to be saying is that they wouldn't choose to have that look, and most probably the 'chav' look too, they may prefer the more natural look and are entitled to have their opinion and post it.

I would like to wager that the majority of the *cough* 'ladies' bitching about the Bimbo type on this thread probably havent taken a good look in the mirror themselves recently. True, these Bimbo types may be 'artificial' looking but then again, an artificial Georgian mansion still looks far better than a council rathole with an old fridge on the garden.

At least the Bimbos are not posting derogatory and judgemental threads on here about the fat chavvy Vikki Pollard types that pollute this fine city in high numbers.

Live and let live.

This place will be riddled with munters, self opinionated munters at that.

This place will be riddled with munters, self opinionated munters at that.

Yes of the male and female type.

I really don't know why people worry so much about the looks of others, its only ourselves that we can change, and rightly so, we have no right to tell others what to look like.

Why do some girls obssess about this plastic, tacky sex-doll appearance?

Are they mentally ill/chavvish or stupid, and thus think that it's attractive, desirable or classy? Or are they simply trendy because they follow all of the glossy magazines, 'cool' reality shows etc that teach young girls what to wear/how to act?

Do boys and men actually respect these girls enough to introduce them to family, or fancy females with this gross, false look?

Back to brimmed hats, tweed costumes, thick woollen stockings and sensible leather shoes I say

Why do some girls obssess about this plastic, tacky sex-doll appearance?

Are they mentally ill/chavvish or stupid, and thus think that it's attractive, desirable or classy? Or are they simply trendy because they follow all of the glossy magazines, 'cool' reality shows etc that teach young girls what to wear/how to act?

Do boys and men actually respect these girls enough to introduce them to family, or fancy females with this gross, false look?

It costs a lot of money to look that cheap!

Archived