Chinese theme park being built in Rother Valley country park

I do know for definate that you have NO SENCE OF HUMOUR and the EARTH CENTRE WAS A SUCCESS wasn't it and i do know for sure that it will be detrimental to BRITISH WILDLIFE and that no doubt YOU WILL NOT BE GOING EVERY WEEK to this shambolic load of crap

I do know for definate that you have NO SENCE OF HUMOUR and the EARTH CENTRE WAS A SUCCESS wasn't it and i do know for sure that it will be detrimental to BRITISH WILDLIFE and that no doubt YOU WILL NOT BE GOING EVERY WEEK to this shambolic load of crap

I know for definate I can spell 'sense'! :roll: Make a judjement on a thread but DONT dare tell me what you know about me personally because quite frankly, you know nothing, as this proves! Such negativity is not funny, its pathetic.

Oh i see you are from sheffield 6 maybe you should built it at hillsborough it would certainly provide better entertainment then that shower of s**t build some pagodas from the goal posts

Oh dear, now this DID make me chuckle, not bad for someone with no senCe of humour! :hihi: Dont be so naive as to assume a postcode depicts a persons choice of football team!

What is it iphonelover that everytime someone uses the word british you turn it into some sort of political retric, this is all about our beautiful english wildlife, red status birds struggling to survive and people like you want to turn their habitat into a concrete jungle to a tourist attraction that is doomed to failure all because a council is prepared to throw endless millions of pounds to ****ty council estates and the vermin that live on it and yet neglect our countryside and wildlife because they say they can never afford it

Politics? Perhaps you should review the forum, rarely do i make posts in relation to politics at all, As for turning threads into political retric I will assume you really cant be that challenged so must have me mixed up with someone who does post in relation to that. Or perhaps just another sign of your inaccurancy and troll mentality. Well I suppose they do say that heavy rain flushes out the rubbish.

Its not the fact that they may build it, its WHERE they may build it thats the problem. The area is a NATURE RESERVE, with rare species of birds, nice walks, lakes with fish and other wildlife. I dont think people are against it being built, only WHERE it may be built

I totally understand that :) its the others moaning about just the mere fact of a new attraction that is frustrating, and their negativity when there assumptions arent even fact based. Sad really that some people are so

Negative.