Chinese theme park being built in Rother Valley country park

i think if people from sheffield want to discuss whats happening in areas adjacent to sheffield on their sheffield discussions website that should be allowed and people from rotherham shouldn't be allowed to participate

I live IN Sheffield and have done for over 10 years. :roll: I think you will find i was referring to the 'general discussions board' not saying not to post about this in the Sheffield Forum! I wont hold my breath for an apology.

Edited by iphonelover

I live IN Sheffield and have done for over 10 years. :roll: I think you will find i was referring to the 'general discussions board' not saying not to post about this in the Sheffield Forum! I wont hold my breath for an apology.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you.I know you live in Sheffield but I also know you come from Rotherham.My point was for you to please not try and tell Sheffield people what they can and cannot talk about on their own forum.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you.I know you live in Sheffield but I also know you come from Rotherham.My point was for you to please not try and tell Sheffield people what they can and cannot talk about on their own forum.

I havent done that. I think your gettin mixed up with 'the sheffield forum' and the 'sheffield discussions' part of the forum.

I havent done that. I think your gettin mixed up with 'the sheffield forum' and the 'sheffield discussions' part of the forum.

I aint getting mixed up at all,this is Sheffield forum.People from Rotherham think people from Sheffield don't like them because people from Rotherham don't like Sheffield.I think most people in Sheffield aint to bothered what people from Rotherham think about them.

I aint getting mixed up at all,this is Sheffield forum.People from Rotherham think people from Sheffield don't like them because people from Rotherham don't like Sheffield.I think most people in Sheffield aint to bothered what people from Rotherham think about them.

People from rotherham dont like people from sheffield? Really? I

Know loads of people from rotherham and sheffield and neither have issues about 'people' based on where they are from. Only narrow minded people slate people because of where they live.

Once again, let me reiterate, 'general discussions' is for discussions about things outside of sheffield. Nothing to do with people not liking people! I wouldnt even associate with people like that.

Edited by iphonelover

People from rotherham dont like people from sheffield? Really? I

Know loads of people from rotherham and sheffield and neither have issues about 'people' based on where they are from. Only narrow minded people slate people because of where they live.

Well we agree on that at least

But this new found love between Sheffield and Rotherham people doesn't in your case,extend to seeing Owls fans getting on coaches in Rotherham cos it makes you feel sick,haha,lol,only kidding.

It sure does ;) makes me value people who support their home team even more :) i think i have a stalker! :hihi:

It sure does ;) makes me value people who support their home team even more :) i think i have a stalker! :hihi:

no absolutely not,i just love the debate.

Could it not be the case that the people you saw getting on the coaches were from Sheffield originally and wanted to support their home town club,just like you in actual fact.