Chinese theme park being built in Rother Valley country park

I'd actually quite like it to be honest. Haven't read all the comments on here so I'm not sure if I'm the only one. But it looks good on the picture. Though I'm mostly looking forward to the lakes and gardens as well as the architecture as opposed to what's inside. Lot of money though.

theme park with rollercoasters and things mmmmm well do we really need this no offence but if you go to the fair or a themepark all the staff are polish or whatever i worked at butlins and they go to poland looking for staff and bring them over so what makes you all think that we will all get the jobs sod that crap dont want it

Peter Moore is the CEO of Visions of China? Has anyone else come across Peter Moore? And MCD Developments don't even appear on the first page of a google search on 'MCD Developments'. Smells like gGimsby docks to me.

Edited by Bloomdido
MORE INFO

No doubt the NIMBYs will vote against it like on this thread.

It will then go somewhere else, be very popular then folks will be whinging Sheffield is left out again.

do you really want this we have enough fairs in the summer what would happen to them will drive them out and we have a lot to thank those guys for

No doubt the NIMBYs will vote against it like on this thread.

It will then go somewhere else, be very popular then folks will be whinging Sheffield is left out again.

"Everywhere else has got a theme park! God! Sheffield ant got owt, its crap! Its meant to be one of biggest cities in England but we ant got owt to do!" :hihi:

i wasent moaning about the fairs causing trouble i was moaning about the idiots that cause trouble really though what would they do if they was to build this here they would lose out on more and more grounds and slowing die away its our tradition and well it dont seem right having a theme park in south yorkshire but hey who am i :/

i wasent moaning about the fairs causing trouble i was moaning about the idiots that cause trouble really though what would they do if they was to build this here they would lose out on more and more grounds and slowing die away its our tradition and well it dont seem right having a theme park in south yorkshire but hey who am i :/

Hmmm, why not have a theme park? Its not like its a massive one, not going to be rivalling Alton Towers, but would no doubt attract tourism to here, plus, would be a benefit to people who can't afford to, or just can't for whatever reason, travel to other places to go to one.

There are points for and against it, but I for one don't see it would be a bad thing.