Advice on becoming a Superhero please ..

I've decided that I want to become a superhero ... thing is, I'm not sure where to start. :huh:

I'm undecided as what to call myself ... 'The Blog', 'Alcoman', 'The Incredible Alc' ?

Obviously, it's got to be a name along these lines to avoid giving away my true identity.

Also ... what to wear? Kevlar or carbon fibre? ... Denim or spiders silk?

What vehicle(s) should I drive and what sort of cunning weaponry should I employ?

As I'm sure you know, I have vast underground facilities here in Crookes and my technical laboratories are second to none, nothing should present a problem.

Are you, or do you know a superhero who could offer advice on getting started? :help:

I've decided that I want to become a superhero ... thing is, I'm not sure where to start. :huh:

I'm undecided as what to call myself ... 'The Blog', 'Alcoman', 'The Incredible Alc' ?

Obviously, it's got to be a name along these lines to avoid giving away my true identity.

Also ... what to wear? Kevlar or carbon fibre? ... Denim or spiders silk?

What vehicle(s) should I drive and what sort of cunning weaponry should I employ?

As I'm sure you know, I have vast underground facilities here in Crookes and my technical laboratories are second to none, nothing should present a problem.

Are you, or do you know a superhero who could offer advice on getting started? :help:

This was on 4od last week...are you takin the mick?

I presume 4od is a TV channel? ... I don't get it on my Freeview. I got the idea from watching The Green Hornet last night on DVD with my G/F and we decided I was the ideal candidate for a superhero.:D

OK. You're not getting very good responses here so I'm here to help.

You should be WaspBoy/Man/Guy and, under the genetic manipulation of the irradiated venom of 10,000 wasps (a foolish experiment), you now have the ultimate superpower: being REALLY annoying at picnics.

Get some radioactive whippets, taunt them until they bite you and transform into "Yorkshireman". Your outfit should be a flat cap and clogs. To assist in your aerial manouevering, I suggest a cape made from homing pigeon feathers.

Your principal weapon for dealing with baddies should be the ability to throw a fully loaded coal scuttle with pin point accuracy.

Archived