Cameron Totally Out Of Touch.

They aren't setting an example of rioting, looting and arson.

No, because they can commit crime in a more sophisticated and clever way - white collar crime, which is largely goes unnoticed and unpunished by those same institutions.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so it's a bit odd that you would want to bring it up here when there are plenty of other threads about it.

I need a fresh shirt ironing, can you help?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so it's a bit odd that you would want to bring it up here when there are plenty of other threads about it.

I need a fresh shirt ironing, can you help?

I haven't ironed a mans shirt in the last thirty years, and I don't intend to start now, and before you ask, I am married, have three grown up children and work full-time - so up yours!

Here's a section from one of my favourite Bottom clip - rithies and Eddie have been rioting.

Eddie: Still, at least we got the duck.

[holds up a small yellow rubber-ducky]

Richie: The duck?

Eddie: Yeah! It's made out of plastic!

Richie: Eddie, what, in the name of Greek Buggery, is the use of a plastic

duck?

Eddie: It floats in the bath.

['floats' the duck up to Richie] Hello!

Richie: But why?

Eddie: It's hollow!

Richie: No... Why the duck?

Eddie: It came free with the telly.

Richie: Eddie, everything came free with the telly, we were looting!

Why didn't you get a free telly with the telly?!

Eddie: Well it'd sink in the bath!

I'm not disputing that point so I do not know why you keep repeating it as an answer to the issue that I raised.

Thbe issue about the deficit before the crisis happened. That you are fixated on?

The deficit was not a causal factor for the recession. Sorry. Pointless discussing it. If you want to discuss why the deficit had grown so big after 2007 that is different but you seem to be having problems understanding the different phases in the deficit growth. It's the kind of problem you might want to pretend to have if for instance you want to churn out the ridiculous rhetoric like the 'nation maxing out its credit cards'.

They aren't setting an example of rioting, looting and arson.

No, but the elite are sending a message that they can do whatever they like - police, bankers, lawyers, politicians.

Cameron is about to speak. I guarantee his comments will be inflammatory because the powers that be simply can not comprehend why this has happened.

Thbe issue about the deficit before the crisis happened. That you are fixated on?

The deficit was not a causal factor for the recession. Sorry. Pointless discussing it. If you want to discuss why the deficit had grown so big after 2007 that is different but you seem to be having problems understanding the different phases in the deficit growth. It's the kind of problem you might want to pretend to have if for instance you want to churn out the ridiculous rhetoric like the 'nation maxing out its credit cards'.

Umm, I think you need to re-cap.

What I am suggesting is that the reliance upon credit to grow the economy was the underlying reason as to why the banking crisis has hit us so hard.

Couple this with the pre-existing budget deficits, pre-banking crisis, it left us with nowhere to go apart from cutting spending; something that the current international situation seems to confirm.

The previous government was responsible plain and simple.

What?? This has been brewing for months, the whole country is going into meltdown. Mr 'call me david' has being sunning himself while the whole country is going down the pan.

I don't have much time for the conservatives but "meltdown"?

And you say Cameron is out of touch?

As for sunning himself, you can do that every day.

No, but the elite are sending a message that they can do whatever they like - police, bankers, lawyers, politicians.

Cameron is about to speak. I guarantee his comments will be inflammatory because the powers that be simply can not comprehend why this has happened.

Exactly, they are generally seen as feathering their nests, at the cost of the rest of us.

Archived