Cameron Totally Out Of Touch.

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did........

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did........

Well done :hihi:

To refer back to the first post in this thread, yes Cameron is totally out of touch. So what if he's had to cut his holiday short? This has been the third time in four months that he's taken a holiday from his responsibilities.

In April, he was in Granada. In May, Ibiza. Yesterday he was forced to cut his holiday in a luxury villa in Tuscany short by a few days. Flying by Easyjet is just a token attempt at trying to be seen as a normal British citizen, most of us can't afford a single trip abroad in the current economic state, no matter which budget airline we chose to fly with.

Can anyone say their employer would honestly allow them to take so many holidays (and leave of their responsibilities) so many times in such a short space of time?

What a fine role model we've elected.

Are you insane? In answer to your question, all of them.

In case you aren't aware, most people take annual leave regardless of their job...

Are you insane? In answer to your question, all of them.

In case you aren't aware, most people take annual leave regardless of their job...

ANNUAL leave, yes of course that's expected. I'd have no problem at all if Cameron's Tuscany break was only the first (or even second) holiday he'd had this year. But if memory serves me right, is this not the 5th holiday he's enjoyed in the last 12 months?

I'd love to find an employer who would consent to as many paid holidays as that and still consider me to be "in touch" with my role!

Spot on thats the sort of lauguage we need.

With Theresa May apperaing to rule out water cannons and the army,yes great move might as well tell the rioters hey don't worry we won't do anything to heavy with you.

Shows unbelievable stupidity imo.

Yes, that came up on my facebook early this morning as well.

Archived