Cameron Totally Out Of Touch.

The penny will drop one day!

It's a pity that the penny didn't drop with Brown, and we went into the recession running a budget deficit. How can we spend our way out of recession when Brown had spent the money already?

Your right it's no surprise, that this always seems to happen after Labour has almost bankrupted the country. Haven't you seen the international news? National governments cannot borrow money willy nilly anymore.

Boring,boring,boring. Same old excuses. If it was Labours fault how come it always kicks off when the tories are in power?

It's because the tories always take it out on the poorer end of society and create resentment which then leads to anti-social behaviour and rioting. I do not condone any of this; all I am saying is that if Labour were in power this probably wouldn't be happening.

What is your opinion in the recent slump in the stock market over the last week? Following your usual logic it must be the coalitions fault since they are in power now and it is a different type of economic crisis to the last one. Of course both could be due to international factors beyond the control of individual governments.

You can't have it both ways.

Boring,boring,boring. Same old excuses. If it was Labours fault how come it always kicks off when the tories are in power?

It's because the tories always take it out on the poorer end of society and create resentment which then leads to anti-social behaviour and rioting. I do not condone any of this; all I am saying is that if Labour were in power this probably wouldn't be happening.

What is your opinion in the recent slump in the stock market over the last week? Following your usual logic it must be the coalitions fault since they are in power now and it is a different type of economic crisis to the last one. Of course both could be due to international factors beyond the control of individual governments.

Brillant post, answer that Tory sheffield boys.

It's a pity that the penny didn't drop with Brown, and we went into the recession running a budget deficit. How can we spend our way out of recession when Brown had spent the money already?

The deficit was caused by the BANKERS BAILOUT!!!

Didn't a Chancellor say he'd put an end to boom and bust? This lies at the heart of the problem, he didn't believe that the bust could happen and as such the country was not prepared for it.

As I've mentioned earlier "prudent" economic management would have ensured that we'd have been in a far better state to face the recession rather than going into the recession running a budget deficit.

Do you know one of your Tory mates? A certain turncoat ala Labour? Trevor kavanagh?

Maybe if the country wasn't running a deficit before the recession we'd been in a far better state to see out the recession. Anyway where are we going to borrow the money from to spend our way out of recession?

It hasn't helped but the pre-crisis deficit is not the main reason we are in trouble. Our pre-crisis government deficit is just one facet of it all but great for use in political soundbites for Daily Mail readers.

Didn't a Chancellor say he'd put an end to boom and bust? This lies at the heart of the problem, he didn't believe that the bust could happen and as such the country was not prepared for it.

As I've mentioned earlier "prudent" economic management would have ensured that we'd have been in a far better state to face the recession rather than going into the recession running a budget deficit.

Trevor kavanagh.

Archived