Sympathy for Arab Governments with our own riots ?

See my signature... ;)

A few of my FB friends have put things like "OMG! This is crazy! Time to call in the army!" and I just wonder if we did that, would Colonel Gadaffi and other Arab leaders organise a bombing campaign on our military resources

Like it :hihi:

No, because the vast majority (99% or more) are not for the rioters. Just plain thuggery and theiving.

Its flaring up all over because the scroats know the police are out numbered.

We just like to believe that we are a calm well organised, law abiding society, when the truth of it is a lot of it is smoke and mirrors.

As they ship police down to the capitol we will be left vulnerable here.

The police and authorities seem way too soft to me, so it's no suprise this stuff happens. We should stop benefits, let people starve if they can't be bothered with their free education and making a contribution to society. Why should hard working tax payers who contribute to society have to pay for the mess these thugs create?

Im sure they all started like that, with sporadic patches of riots, all over the place and so difficult to quell.

That's why the army had to go in and try lock down whole cities which of course did not work and just fueled the dissent.

The protests in Egypt and Tunisia were carefully planned and organised. I suggest you do some research before you claim to be 'sure' how they started.

The protests in Egypt and Tunisia were carefully planned and organised. I suggest you do some research before you claim to be 'sure' how they started.

Planned and organised by who?

No one was in charge of the riots over there, it kicked off in one country and the people followed suit everywhere else as they saw that the authorities could not mobilize fast enough.

How do we know it was not organised ? because even now no one really knows who is in charge, people just knew that they didn't want what they had, there may have been organisation but only from the people by word of mouth and networking.

If you can tell me who organised and planned the protests abroad I would be happy to listen

Its moving fast on the news, and if the posting on the forum is anything to go by its snowballing faster than any topic I remember, so people are getting involved even if its just sat at the keyboard for now.

You cannot compare the London riots to anything that has happened in North Africa or the middle east. They are, by far, totally different.

As for everyone getting involved. As far as I can see, the majority of the UK is united in condemnation of these vile acts of criminality. Those that support it are in the tiny minority.

Planned and organised by who?

No one was in charge of the riots over there, it kicked off in one country and the people followed suit everywhere else as they saw that the authorities could not mobilize fast enough.

How do we know it was not organised ? because even now no one really knows who is in charge, people just knew that they didn't want what they had, there may have been organisation but only from the people by word of mouth and networking.

If you can tell me who organised and planned the protests abroad I would be happy to listen

Tell us that you can prove the London riots are being organised by a single person/group?

Archived