Smelling your own farts

I go into anaphylactic shock if I smell my botty burps so I fart into Chinese lanterns and set them off over Hillsborough from the comfort of my kitchen window.

A few dozen of those landing on the football ground could do untold improvements. :hihi:

I farted in a lift once. Wrong on so many levels

ouch, true... alone, or with victims? i love the busy ones. eveyone accuses everyone else :hihi:

I go into anaphylactic shock if I smell my botty burps so I fart into Chinese lanterns and set them off over Hillsborough from the comfort of my kitchen window.

if i did that the lanterns would never fly- stuck to the ground with the sheer chemical weight :hihi:

I think a bit of both, mixed with a sense of shame, fear and self loathing:hihi:

i will admit i do begin to experience fear until a couple of days after a potentially loosening meal :hihi:

One saturday morning when I was working outside with a builder, the customer said to my boss, " there's a bad smell coming from the drains, can you see to it ?" He cleaned the drains and charged the customer. I then told

him the bad smell was me, i'd dropped a right stinker after a night on the beer & curry !

Archived