Riots curfew and v for vendetta

very interesting article tweeted by stephen fry in new zealand cannot do cut and paste on this phone but suffice to say it in the daily telegraph about the riots only trouble is can see cam and pals instituting a curfew but for how long ? otherwise can see v for vendetta

Shameful the mindlessness which seems to be infesting so much of the London area, and shame to see that it has spread to many other cities. While I can well understand the feelings of many of the jobless young who have been deprived of jobs due to a combination of the economic crash and yes, you guessed it, the old suspect, the EU and its stranglehold on our economy, a lot of the destruction will only destroy more jobs as small businesses such as corner shops, off licences, carpet/furniture firms are bearing a lot of the brunt of the looting; a lot of peoples livliehoods will go up in smoke... So far I am most surprised that there has been apparently no move by those same small businesses to assemble some form of vigilante force to protect those self same livliehoods. Any volunteers...?...

Shameful the mindlessness which seems to be infesting so much of the London area, and shame to see that it has spread to many other cities. While I can well understand the feelings of many of the jobless young who have been deprived of jobs due to a combination of the economic crash and yes, you guessed it, the old suspect, the EU and its stranglehold on our economy, a lot of the destruction will only destroy more jobs as small businesses such as corner shops, off licences, carpet/furniture firms are bearing a lot of the brunt of the looting; a lot of peoples livliehoods will go up in smoke... So far I am most surprised that there has been apparently no move by those same small businesses to assemble some form of vigilante force to protect those self same livliehoods. Any volunteers...?...

It will be coming, people aren't going to tolerate little <REMOVED> attempting to "take control" for much longer. I can see a few baseball bats and golf clubs being swung in the days to come!

Its about time Cameron got the army involved, start firing a few rounds of CS gas and rubber bullets, that'll quieten them down!

Aye, we'd soon see how 'hard' the feral thugs are when they come face to face with someone who's served in Afghanistan. They'd run a mile.

Archived