Recommendations for quiet B&B / Hotel

Bleeb73

I need to stay over for 3 nights towards the end of this month with work. I'm after somewhere clean and quiet. It's a long day so I'll just be grabbing something to eat then going to bed. Anything up to 10 miles from the centre of Sheffield would be okay. I guess it would be room only as I'd be leaving at around 6.30 in the morning.

If I can't find anything, I'll probably risk staying at the Premier Inn on St Mary's Gate (£39 per night).

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

You could try the Russell Scott Hostel Bed and Breakfast at £16 per night

28, Brandreth Road, , Sheffield, S6 3JU.

Thanks, but can't see that one being quiet. It has dorms!

I want somewhere where the people staying aren't likely to be staying for a night out. Any hotel which mentions the night life is straight off the list.

I was looking at staying over on Sat, Sun and Mon night, though may change this to Thu, Sun & Mon as Saturday is more likely to be noisy.

This one looks promising to me. Not sure on the decor, but as long as it's clean and quiet, I'm not fussed :D

Definitely has to be en-suite..

If you travel just a little further out to castleton, the Four Seasons B & B is lovely. Nothing fancy just really clean, quiet and homely. I've stayed there quite a few times. There is a quiet country pub across the road and a spa, indian and chinese just 5-10 minutes away by car. The owner Alan will arrange some breakfast for you, or a deal on your room for no breakfast, even if you are leaving early. He normally charges £45 for a single person in a double room. There is also a b&b next door which looks nice, but I think the rooms are more expensive.

Archived