Wedding Photo Shoot Impressions

Hi!

I decided to post this recommendation to guys who were making photoshoot of my wedding a couple of days ago. I decided to do this here, as thanks to the forum I was able to find them.

Today's heroes are Steve and Craig from Falcon Wedding Photography. I guess they had more sweats of the wedding than anyone of us. They are very easygoing, energetic and creative, the consultation we had before the wedding was also very helpful to understand what are we going to do.

I've already had a chance to see first photos from the photoshoot - and they are great due to their professionalism, enthusiasm and top of the range equipment!

All in all, this was definitely above my expectations and I'm happy to recommend Steve and Craig to everyone else!

Hi

Had our pre wedding engagement shoot with Steven and Craig from falcon weddings this weekend and I can't recommend them enough :)

I was very very worried about the photography for our wedding and working on a budget I was even more scared but after posting on here and getting some surprisingly bad comments , I heard from Steven who was a breath of fresh air !

After our first meeting I was feeling so much more relaxed he is professional and very easy going and made things so easy to do. He has even remembered from our very first meeting last year one photo I picked out from his portfolio that I loved!

I have just seen the photo's from our shoot this weekend and I am over the moon , he and Craig made the time we spent with them relaxed and fun and totally eased my nerves as I tend to run at the sight of a camera :)

I recommend anyone looking for a photographer gets in touch with him and I promise you will not be disappointed !

I now can't wait for our big day in 3 weeks as I know working with them will be fun and relax me and the photos will be everything I wanted !

Wow, thank you both for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with both couples. Max made the wedding shoot great fun, knew exactly what he wanted and was a pleasure to work with.

Kayleigh and Ian, again so easy to work with, great couple and both with a great sense of humour, can't wait for the wedding shoot!

Archived