Coca-Cola addiction.

I used to work with a guy who was addicted to Coca Cola, in fact he used to have a 24 pack whilst he was on his shift at work, unknown as to what he was drinking at home or during the night? Consequently he had severe stomach problems and his doctor told him if he didn't stop it would kill him .... eventually it did!

Oh my God sedith!

The addiction begins when one decides to save money by buying multipacks or large bottles. They do not last as long as anticipated. I used to get through litres and litres every day.

When I was much younger I drank Diet Coke. My dentist thought I was bulimic.

Oh my God sedith!

The addiction begins when one decides to save money by buying multipacks or large bottles. They do not last as long as anticipated. I used to get through litres and litres every day.

When I was much younger I drank Diet Coke. My dentist thought I was bulimic.

Anything consumed to excess like indicated in my previous post will eventually have a grave effect on your health. In moderation most things are ok!

I drink coke when I go out, and have done for a while. Is it only me who gets a bit offended when you ask for a Coke, and they say "Normal Coke, or Diet?"

If I wanted Diet Coke, would I not ask for that?

Are they trying to call me fat?!?!

i had that in meadowhall the other day, didn't get offended though i guess if you put yourself in there position you wouldn't want them to give you the wrong one, dont take it to heart :D

Archived