Coca-Cola addiction.

You've all forgotten the only drink better than Coke.... Cherry Coke. I love it, it's even sweeter than normal coke which makes it no 1.

LOL no it has been mentioned!

Any time I go to Ireland I take a supply of Cherry Coca-Cola for a friend. She loves that. I wish there was a way of posting it to her cheap.

Coke Zero is the only one that stands out for me, in comparison to diet coke.

Not read all the thread so not sure if its been mentioned already but diet coke and coke zero are essentially the same drink, just different sweeteners.

Coke zero was introduced to appeal to the blokes who found it a bit gay asking for diet coke!

Not read all the thread so not sure if its been mentioned already but diet coke and coke zero are essentially the same drink, just different sweeteners.

Sweeteners freak me out but Coke Zero does taste better.

Coke zero was introduced to appeal to the blokes who found it a bit gay asking for diet coke!

The same reason as Pepsi Max I believe.

I'm a Pepsi man myself. I always thought it has a slight edge in taste over Coca.
If I ever drink cola, which is rare, I prefer Pepsi, always have. I'm old enough to remember the first Coca Cola fridges to arrive in Sheffield. We thought the stuff was fantastic after Tizer, then some time later Pepsi, with its softer, milder taste. Today if I buy at all I prefer Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

If I ever drink cola, which is rare, I prefer Pepsi, always have. I'm old enough to remember the first Coca Cola fridges to arrive in Sheffield. We thought the stuff was fantastic after Tizer, then some time later Pepsi, with its softer, milder taste. Today if I buy at all I prefer Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

What's that old style cola in the glass bottles and old style labelling? That is beautiful.

Archived