Coca-Cola addiction.

Yes, but not drunk them all within a couple of hours? The guy I refer to must have been doing 36 + tins a day!

Yeah i must not admit im not addicted like that, thats ludacris. Not supprised it killed him, when i've got a empty stomach and i drink 3/4 cans of the stuff i feel like im going to explode and die!

The strange thing for me (as someone who doesn't like Coke) is that you say you can't understand a sweet tooth, yet I find Coke, along with most fizzy drinks, horribly sweet.

That's one of the reasons my drinks of choice are water and black tea with no sugar- when I have a drink I don't want my drink to be sweet.

i had that in meadowhall the other day, didn't get offended though i guess if you put yourself in there position you wouldn't want them to give you the wrong one, dont take it to heart :D

:hihi: I never took it to heart until like the 700th time... They never just do as I say and give me a normal coke :hihi:

The other day, in the pub, I asked for a Coke, I got a glass of ice, and a can of Diet Pepsi, she didn't even ask if I wanted Diet :suspect::(

:hihi: I never took it to heart until like the 700th time... They never just do as I say and give me a normal coke :hihi:

The other day, in the pub, I asked for a Coke, I got a glass of ice, and a can of Diet Pepsi, she didn't even ask if I wanted Diet :suspect::(

Yikesss that does sound cheeky haha! infuture just say can i have a "normal coke" please!

I used to drink like a litre to 2 litres of Coca Cola a day. Not every single day though.

I hate Diet Cola and Diet Pepsi :gag:.

I hardly ever drink it now. I think I've had one glass in the past 2 weeks. I just drink flavoured water with no sugar in it now and prefer it.

I used to think I would die without Coca Cola in my system. But I much prefer lemonade and water.

Archived