Coca-Cola addiction.

I think this is rude. They are two completely different brands and indeed tastes. It is not like asking for Guinness and being offered normal or Extra Cold.

Coke is a registered trade mark ... if they don't sell CocaCola you should be informed as such and offered an alternative like Pepsi? I actually prefer Pepsi Max out of them all, its not as sweet. What I won't have under any circumstances is the postmix syrup with carbonated water that goes flat within a minute or the budget alternatives like Ben Shaws etc.

Has anyone ever mixed Coca-Cola with red wine? Now there is a good combination of flavour (though I must say some find it repulsive or at least the thought of it repulsive and indeed a waste of good wine!)

Another friend of mine and I thought we had discovered something new but apparently there is a term to describe the concoction. Kalimotxo?

I used to work with a guy who was addicted to Coca Cola, in fact he used to have a 24 pack whilst he was on his shift at work, unknown as to what he was drinking at home or during the night? Consequently he had severe stomach problems and his doctor told him if he didn't stop it would kill him .... eventually it did!

Not supprising when you read this.

http://listverse.com/2010/07/03/top-10-unusual-uses-for-coca-cola/

Tee hee I know I shouldn't either! Oh talking about it makes me want!

I have coffee at work. But if I have a meeting first thing and no time to make coffee I can get through the day without even thinking about it.

I have milky coffee. I microwave milk on full power for eighty seconds then stir in a spoonful of instant. If I was to make it the normal way I would mostly milk anyway.

Coke is a registered trade mark ... if they don't sell CocaCola you should be informed as such and offered an alternative like Pepsi? I actually prefer Pepsi Max out of them all, its not as sweet. What I won't have under any circumstances is the postmix syrup with carbonated water that goes flat within a minute or the budget alternatives like Ben Shaws etc.

Indeed it is a trademark...and you should be told before they substitute it. OH wanted a foot long kebab the other week (God knows why) from Pop In takeaway. I'm pretty sure their menu says 'Bottle of Coke' (as opposed to cola) and we got a Tesco Value bottle :hihi:

Tee hee I know I shouldn't either! Oh talking about it makes me want!

I have coffee at work. But if I have a meeting first thing and no time to make coffee I can get through the day without even thinking about it.

I have milky coffee. I microwave milk on full power for eighty seconds then stir in a spoonful of instant. If I was to make it the normal way I would mostly milk anyway.

You sound like a smoker :D

Indeed it is a trademark...and you should be told before they substitute it. OH wanted a foot long kebab the other week (God knows why) from Pop In takeaway. I'm pretty sure their menu says 'Bottle of Coke' (as opposed to cola) and we got a Tesco Value bottle :hihi:

Are they even allowed to sell TESCO Value outside of TESCO? Ouch!

The foot long kebab sounds sublime. I want! I should not be reading this so close to lunch time.

Archived