Coca-Cola addiction.

You sound like a smoker :D

What made you think of that? I am impressed. I gave up two months ago (though indulged in a twenty pack for my birthday.) I am intrigued as to know how you associated me with smoking from talking about how I drink my coffee! Ha ha!

What made you think of that? I am impressed. I gave up two months ago (though indulged in a twenty pack for my birthday.) I am intrigued as to know how you associated me with smoking from talking about how I drink my coffee! Ha ha!

Haha I am an ex smoker. Just a hunch from the things you said. Don't worry, I don't know you :D :D

Leah-Lacie you have just reminded me of something. Often when I get Coca-Cola from a takeaway the label is in Arabic or Ukrainian. Is there any reason for this?

They've bought it from 'Job Lot' cheap as its near its sell by

Haha I am an ex smoker. Just a hunch from the things you said. Don't worry, I don't know you :D :D

No. No. I wouldn't mind if you did. It was more the things I said that made you think I was a smoker! That is so cool.

How long ago did you give up? Do you still think about them?

No. No. I wouldn't mind if you did. It was more the things I said that made you think I was a smoker! That is so cool.

How long ago did you give up? Do you still think about them?

I gave up just under 4 months ago. No, don't think about them at all now. I am determined never to smoke again. Although, I have replaced one addiction with another :roll::D

What about you?

I think they may have been a label actually. But it looked like an official Coca-Cola label. I never looked at the sell by date.

Can Coca-Cola be consumed past it's sell by date?

These people selling kebabs to drunks and drug addicts at 3 am don't care about sell by dates on Coca Cola, doner meat or anything come to that! Same as the guy who turns up in his Nissan Micra with your meal in a red bag ... personally I want to know a little more about what I put in my mouth than to trade with these people!

sedith you're scaring me! But you are right.

Agent Orange what is your new addicition? I bought myself twenty for my birthday. I disliked the chemical taste. Prior to giving up I switched to roll ups. But now I cannot be bothered rolling and I do not want the chemical taste from a cigarette. So each craving, if one would call it that, comprises a discussion with myself ending in “Meh!” I did it cold turkey.

Archived