Coca-Cola addiction.

sedith you're scaring me! But you are right.

Agent Orange what is your new addicition? I bought myself twenty for my birthday. I disliked the chemical taste. Prior to giving up I switched to roll ups. But now I cannot be bothered rolling and I do not want the chemical taste from a cigarette. So each craving, if one would call it that, comprises a discussion with myself ending in “Meh!” I did it cold turkey.

It was roll ups that stopped me smoking, I thought 'if its come to this, thats me done with it.' Ordinary cigs smell bad enough, but roll ups make people smell like old men who have p*ssed themselves.

sedith you're scaring me! But you are right.

Agent Orange what is your new addicition? I bought myself twenty for my birthday. I disliked the chemical taste. Prior to giving up I switched to roll ups. But now I cannot be bothered rolling and I do not want the chemical taste from a cigarette. So each craving, if one would call it that, comprises a discussion with myself ending in “Meh!” I did it cold turkey.

Anything nice... sweets mainly.

I find rolling a degrading experience. And yes the smell.

When I see people rolling cigarettes I always imagine they've learnt how to do it whilst being inside. And what a turn off seeing women do it, rolling fags as thin as a cotton bud and forever having to re light them?

ughhhh!!

That's just bananas ;)

I lost weight before my Düsseldorf trip by having at least four apples a day. They keep the metabolism going and cut off hunger pangs.

Do you normally have a sweet tooth? I know it is nice to treat oneself for stopping smoking but you don’t want to replace an addiction with another.

Archived