Coca-Cola addiction.

I lost weight before my Düsseldorf trip by having at least four apples a day. They keep the metabolism going and cut off hunger pangs.

Do you normally have a sweet tooth? I know it is nice to treat oneself for stopping smoking but you don’t want to replace an addiction with another.

You mean, like coke? :)

Seriously, yeah I have a sweet tooth. I am eating everything in moderation, currently.

You mean, like coke? :)

Seriously, yeah I have a sweet tooth. I am eating everything in moderation, currently.

Practice what I preach. I think I have replaced cigarettes with Coca-Cola. No not really. Well maybe just a little bit. So sedith perhaps you were not off topic at all! LOL!

Coca-Cola or Diet Coke or Coke Zero Glennis? I am Coca-Cola. My best friend and I mail each other telling each other we are dreaming about the stuff but she loves her Diet Coke!

Actually - diet coke;preferably caffine free - for some reason I think it takes better. :D

The strange thing for me (as someone who doesn't like Coke) is that you say you can't understand a sweet tooth, yet I find Coke, along with most fizzy drinks, horribly sweet.

That's one of the reasons my drinks of choice are water and black tea with no sugar- when I have a drink I don't want my drink to be sweet.

I must drink about 2lts a day, the funny thing is I cannot stand sugar in my tea, or on my breakfast cereals

You sound like a smoker :D
I was a smoker, which probably is the reason for my addiction to coffee. I hate soda with a passion, but need a large Dunkin' Donuts regular coffee with cream and sugar every time I pass one of their outlets. At my local one, the guy at the take out window knows my car, and its ready when I get to the window. Now I can drink coffee without craving for a cigarette, no mean feat.

Oh Glennis where do you find Caffeine Free Diet Coke? I always thought that was hard to come by when I drank it. I have not seen it in an age but then again I have not been looking for it. I loved the packaging (Do not ask me what colour as I am colour blind but a lovely shade) and yes it did taste better as far as I remember.

Is there Caffeine Free Coca-Cola?

Any time I go to Ireland I take a supply of Cherry Coca-Cola for a friend. She loves that. I wish there was a way of posting it to her cheap.

Hello buck! Where is there a Dunkin' Donuts close to us? I never heard anyone speak of their coffee before.

The first time I gave up smoking I avoided coffee like the plague as they went side by side but now I work in (an obviously non-smoking) office. (Smoking in the office. Those were the days!)

Archived