Chicken in a bag.

My best friend sent me the most hilarious e-mail the other day after a bad day at work after we previously mocked a certain advertisement you may have thought of upon reading the subject of this thread.

She told me about her bad day, went on to speak about escalating problems in work and her recent discussions with her husband on moving house and starting a family. The dramatic tone continued throughout the e-mail (some to relieve stress and more to entertain her reader) and the mail ended in “SO IS ALL I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO CHICKEN IN A BAG?”

Has anyone actually tried this product and or phenomenon?

I do not want to give into the marketing ploy. Neither do I want to consume anything from a packet. Can anyone advise on what type of bag is used? I know of bags for cooking turkeys in at Christmas and wrapping fish in aluminium foil but what type of plastic is the former and the bag used for chicken?

Archived