80's soul/funk/disco DJ wanted for private party

fridayfeelin

It's a private birthday party and falls just short of NYE so wishing to have to party on NYE to kills two birds for the birthday boy, friends and family.

Times I am probably looking at would be say around 9.30pm -1.30am. Venue still needs to be arranged and I am looking into what would be available now with it being a plan for NYE I imagine it won't be that easy to find somewhere.

Poster above what do you mean by "Make sure you ask for PAT/PLI etc"

I am hoping to find a venue with a set up already there so my DJ can just come and play their set.

Poster above what do you mean by "Make sure you ask for PAT/PLI etc"

I am hoping to find a venue with a set up already there so my DJ can just come and play their set.

sheffbaq means make sure the dj you use is insured & pat tested.

i would only use my own equipment !

Cheers Chaz - PAT is the testing for the equipment they use so you know that at least the equipment they will be using is/was safe at time of testing. That way you wont have a £60sid with dodgy wiring

PLI - Public liability insurance. Any DJ worth his salt with have this but again its just a sign of professionalism and cover for you and your guests

Word of advice though would be dont just go for the cheapest, with it being NYE get someone that uses contracts so you know they will turn up and not ruin your party by going to another gig for another £20. Remember anyone can play music but a good dj can really make your night and is worth paying that bit more for.

There are some good guys on here reading the reviews that people have put up.

Archived