What music are people having for their wedding ?

Me and my partner are looking at music for the wedding were having All Angels - Songbird to walk down the isle Take That- Rule the world to walk out with for our first dance Goo Goo Dolls- Iris and the song i picked to dance with my dad is Lauther Vandross - Dance with my father but has anyone got any differant ?:)

this might be off the topic slightly but we are asking all our guests to RSVP with a song they want playing at the night do! That way nobody had an excuse not to dance.

A couple of people have told me about having a dance with my dad, but its not a tradition I had ever heard of before.

this might be off the topic slightly but we are asking all our guests to RSVP with a song they want playing at the night do! That way nobody had an excuse not to dance.

A couple of people have told me about having a dance with my dad, but its not a tradition I had ever heard of before.

We asked guests for songs too, but less formally but did it on facebook and our wedding website

I have been to weddings where the bride had a 'second' dance with her Dad, but we aren't doing that, we want 1st dance then everyone up :)

For our wedding a couple of weeks ago we had - Take that, a million love songs (to walk down aisle) then Billy Idol, white wedding (whilst we signed the register) and then Black Eyed Peas, Tonights gonna be a good night (to walk out to). Our song for the first dance was Take That, Rule the World xx

I didnt have a second dance with my dad, but we did get up grooving to some excellent tunes later on in the night.

We had:

Walk-in song- Hoppipola by Sigur Ros

Signing register- There Is No Greater Love by Amy Winehouse and All of The Day and All of The Night by The Kinks

Walking out- Magic Position by Patrick Wolf

1st Dance- You Really Got Me by The Kinks

End of Night Song- Enjoy Yourself by The Specials

im stuck at what to have in the service ive picked my first dance song im having

im having a dance with my dad but i made him pick and he picked

i was think something instrumental like this to walk to aisle to but not to sure

anyone got any good ideas?

Archived