I had a job interview today..

My Nan has already beat you on the discount front :hihi:. I start on Tuesday so I could go today, because some of them are so incompetent, they would forget to sign me off :roll:.

Well if they forget to sign you off they might still pay you.:hihi: Although it is not necessarily the job centre that cocks it up.

Wow getting all excited for a job in checkouts, Dont get too excited as the job is boring, the pay is crap , you will be bored stiff and no job satisfaction what so ever, What is this country coming to, All we got to offer our youth is a braindead job and they get so excited

You be talking in your sleep

'do you want help packing'

'have you got a clubcard'

Wow getting all excited for a job in checkouts, Dont get too excited as the job is boring, the pay is crap , you will be bored stiff and no job satisfaction what so ever, What is this country coming to, All we got to offer our youth is a braindead job and they get so excited

You be talking in your sleep

'do you want help packing'

'have you got a clubcard'

She is getting excited about actually getting back in to work. It is a pity our work shy doleites do not have the same mentality as missflirtuk. It is a job and someone has got to do it. I think you should show a bit of respect and recognition instead of talking down from your high and mighty pedestal.

She is getting excited about actually getting back in to work. It is a pity our work shy doleites do not have the same mentality as missflirtuk. It is a job and someone has got to do it. I think you should show a bit of respect and recognition instead of talking down from your high and mighty pedestal.

I would get excited if the job has a future, A career,

working for a major supermarket , she will be just a number to the management

Archived