I had a job interview today..

I would get excited if the job has a future, A career,

working for a major supermarket , she will be just a number to the management

And that gives you the right to insinuate that she is braindead? Who is to say missflirtuk wont be running her own store in 3 years time?

I would get excited if the job has a future, A career,

working for a major supermarket , she will be just a number to the management

Career possibilities are not too bad in retail actually, with a good attitude anyway. And if not then she shows herself to be numerate, good with the public, reliable etc and then moves on. The only way is up :).

And that gives you the right to insinuate that she is braindead? Who is to say missflirtuk wont be running her own store in 3 years time?

or she might end-up being an international buyer, or head of product development, or the CEO, anything could happen, you have to start somewhere.

or she might end-up being an international buyer, or head of product development, or the CEO, anything could happen, you have to start somewhere.

Then you wake up and start work on the tills again, i know a few checkout girls in tesco that been there 10years + and still in same job

Archived