I had a job interview today..

How can anyone be happy with such a crap pay dead end boring job?

i am happy she has a job and pay her taxes instead of claiming benefit, But hate seeing youth in such crap job, worse thing is she think thats as good as it gets for her

Dimbat, you really live up to your sobriquet.

How can anyone be happy with such a crap pay dead end boring job?

i am happy she has a job and pay her taxes instead of claiming benefit, But hate seeing youth in such crap job, worse thing is she think thats as good as it gets for her

You really do make a lot of assumptions. You still haven't answered the question posed to you some time ago about your own job. It must be fantastic whatever it is.

You really do make a lot of assumptions. You still haven't answered the question posed to you some time ago about your own job. It must be fantastic whatever it is.

its not assumption, just look at her photo, it doesnt take much to work out she is young

i have 4 kids with the benefit i am getting unless the job is £40k+ i will be no better off, much prefer having the time to bring my kids up right so they will not have to work at a supermarket checkout

its not assumption, just look at her photo, it doesnt take much to work out she is young

i have 4 kids with the benefit i am getting unless the job is £40k+ i will be no better off, much prefer having the time to bring my kids up right so they will not have to work at a supermarket checkout

If you can't feed 'em don't breed 'em and don't criticise someone who wants to earn her keep.

I used to work in shop and I enjoyed it. The people on the checkout might have partners that work and dont want to go up. Others may well get moved to supervisor, I've seen that happen as well. Good luck to her either way.

Dimbat, you are a troll. Bet youre annoyed there was no local riots for you to go "shopping".

Do you think bringing your kids up to be work shy scrounging doleites like their dad is better than someone wanting to do any job to get off benefits?

Once again you are making assumptions though. That avatar picture could be 20 years old for all you know. However, when i spoke of assumptions i was referring to you assuming missflirt is braindead.

I suggest you go have a word with yourself in the mirror before coming on here dragging people down for doing something better than yourself.

so there we go, your just annoyed that the girl has the nerve to do something with her life when you cant be arsed to do anything with yours

if i get a job like supermarket check out, they will deduct my benefit and i will be working 40hours for next to nothing, is it really worth my while?

Your logic cannot be faulted. The benefits system needs changing so that people with your attitude are forced into contributing something.

Ignore dimbat Missflirt, he/she's obviously either a waste of space scrounger who has no pride, or a troll. Either way, dim by name, dim by nature.

Enjoy your job. So what if some people see it as 'only a checkout operator', ignore them, everyone has to start somewhere. This time next year you could be a supervisor, you never know. To me (and most other people on here) it's fantastic news and we're really pleased for you, especially given that there's not many vacancies out there at the moment. You should be proud of yourself.

Good luck X

Archived