I had a job interview today..

Thank you.

Whatever you do make sure when A4E call you asking you to sign some forms that you don't! Because they will act as though they got you the job and they get paid for getting it you.

Good luck and ignore the Dimbat! :)

I would get excited if the job has a future, A career,

working for a major supermarket , she will be just a number to the management

Nowt like chucking a bucket of cold water over someones achievement is there? :loopy:

She wouldn't let her head go down, talk about a positive attitude, she is an example to others. :thumbsup:

Whatever you do make sure when A4E call you asking you to sign some forms that you don't! Because they will act as though they got you the job and they get paid for getting it you.

Good luck and ignore the Dimbat! :)

What Greavsy said. Don't let those scum take the credit for your hard work.

Nowt like chucking a bucket of cold water over someones achievement is there? :loopy:

She wouldn't let her head go down, talk about a positive attitude, she is an example to others. :thumbsup:

I stopped replying to sue's....erm, i mean dimbat a few days ago mate. Best not to feed him anything.

Well I did my first day and it was fairly easy.... :). How do I get out of signing for A4E then? Because I was the one who handed my CV in and who found the job not them.

You don't have to sign out of anywhere.

If they ring up simply say ''I've found myself a job. Thanks for nothing and goodbye''. He did say he could get ''in work support'' to ring me and I kindly told him where to shove it.

That's all I did and they never bothered me after that.

Archived