Anti-Gay groups working with children.

Nothing wrong with that.

If they were 'anti-straight' groups that went around teaching that being hetero-sexual is wrong and wouldn't let people join unless they renounced their heterosexuality, then you'd have a point, and I'm sure Bloomdido would complain about it too.

As things are, you do not have a point.

what does this mean (?) :roll:

Nothing wrong with that.

If they were 'anti-straight' groups that went around teaching that being hetero-sexual is wrong and wouldn't let people join unless they renounced their heterosexuality, then you'd have a point, and I'm sure Bloomdido would complain about it too.

As things are, you do not have a point.

good point, to a point, jimmy. though it shouldn't that way, in this world we live in being pro something, by definition make you anti the 'opposite', either in your own eyes or in the eyes of others.

if the SA say you have to renounce being gay before you can join their kids' clubs etc then surely either something can be done about that or people just simply opt out.

as it stands i don't think we can reduce everything they do to 'they are anti-gay so are bad'. that says more about us than it sas about them.

which organization, outside of government, would then be allowed to have kids' groups etc if we say one of their many tenets(sp) we don't agree with defines them whole?

good point, to a point, jimmy. though it shouldn't that way, in this world we live in being pro something, by definition make you anti the 'opposite'
No it doesn't. The fact that some people are idiots and think that it does doesn't make it true.

as it stands i don't think we can reduce everything they do to 'they are anti-gay so are bad'.
I think might be where we disagree. It is a bad thing to discriminate against gay people, we definitely can say that.

which organization, outside of government, would then be allowed to have kids' groups etc if we say one of their many tenets(sp) we don't agree with defines them whole?
I'm sorry but this sentence seems to have gotten a bit confused, I'm not sure what you are asking.

No it doesn't. The fact that some people are idiots and think that it does doesn't make it true.

I think might be where we disagree. It is a bad thing to discriminate against gay people, we definitely can say that.

I'm sorry but this sentence seems to have gotten a bit confused, I'm not sure what you are asking.

I wonder what Graham would have to say ?

as i implied in my post, i agree with you. but the world does work that way ie-your answer/view/idea is different to mine so one of us has to be wrong.

i agree. any discrimination is wrong. my point was to say that instead of demonising them wholesale for one facet of their organization we need to keep things in perspective.

I'm sorry but this sentence seems to have gotten a bit confused, I'm not sure what you are asking

i meant if we condemn organizations coz of one facet of their being we don't agree with in the end only the govenment would be allowed to have anything to do with kids' groups.

I've started an anti-children group, to broaden our membership i am going into the community to work with gays.

http://www.facebook.com/antikidsforworldpeace

You views are an abomination against nature and all that is self evidently right ;)

If one less child is born then western democracy is over and we will be overrun by the yellow/red/brown/pink peril.

Archived