Anti-Gay groups working with children.

Actually, I think people should genuinely be allowed to discriminate (can't believe I just said that). If a hotel owner is a devout Christian, Muslim, etc, then it's only fair that we should uphold his views.

Aren't we supposed to be moving into a world of tolerance and understanding. I remember the gays that sued that B&B, the B&B owners were the nicest people you could wish to meet.

They just didn't approve of the gays!

If I have a party, I get to invite people I like. I shouldn't have to be told who I can and can't invite.

I think I am in agreement with your post, difficult subject.

Regards

Angel.

I think I am in agreement with your post, difficult subject.

Regards

Angel.

I agree. It's SUCH a difficult subject. But if I went to a hotel and the owners said: we don't like your kind (because I've got blue eyes), I wouldn't sue them; I'd just go elsewhere.

Everyone, right or wrongly, ignorant or otherwise, is entitled to their opinions, and this pandering to every possible group, isn't a positive thing for the country.

But if I went to a hotel and the owners said: we don't like your kind (because I've got blue eyes), I wouldn't sue them; I'd just go elsewhere.

Not quite the same thing though is it, eye colour it totaly trival.

If you were black and they said they didn't like blacks would you just "go elsewhere", I don't think many people would, they would be deeply offended.

If an homosexual couple can adopt a child other individuals and groups should be able to do as they wish.

I may be wrong but is seems that you are equating a good thing (adopting a child), with a bad thing (discrimination) :huh:

What if said family drive several hours to say Cornwall and on arrival late at night are told 'we don't want your kind here'? They then have to sleep in the car or drive all the way back. How reasonable :rolleyes:

What if they are being discriminated against for having an adopted child rather than for being gay, would that be more/less acceptable?

I may be wrong but is seems that you are equating a good thing (adopting a child), with a bad thing (discrimination) :huh:

What if said family drive several hours to say Cornwall and on arrival late at night are told 'we don't want your kind here'? They then have to sleep in the car or drive all the way back. How reasonable :rolleyes:

What if they are being discriminated against for having an adopted child rather than for being gay, would that be more/less acceptable?

If homosexuals views are to be respected so should the views of individuals and groups who do not agree with homosexuality.

Archived