Indicators on cars

Or even that every motorway even has a left-hand lane. I was taught that it is the DRIVING lane, i.e. always drive there unless overtaking slower vehicle in it. Also, and this may come as a shock to some: there is no such thing as the 'fast' lane!

I call it the 'fast lane', but it's just a name. Has nothing to do with the need to go fast.

This annoys me too, indicators are meant to indicate that you are intending to change direction.

Drivers on dual carriageways are annoying sometimes, I can usually tell when they are trying to get in front of me from the right hand side, but if they aren't indicating, how am I supposed to know they want to move across? I don't mind letting people across when they are indicating.

Just a note to all you people out there who don't understand the indicating process...

When wishing to change lanes you should INDICATE FIRST and then pull across when safe do so. Indicators are not to be used AFTER you have already started moving across lanes and cutting someone up!

I don't know about anyone else but this seems to be happening more and more frequently to me and then when I beep my horn I get sworn at as if I'm in the wrong.

Pathetic!....Rant over!

Oh boy! You are on one of my favourite rant subjects here. It seems especially prevelant on motorways when people just swing out in front of someone doing 70 mph.

Archived