Indicators on cars

This annoys me too, indicators are meant to indicate that you are intending to change direction.

Drivers on dual carriageways are annoying sometimes, I can usually tell when they are trying to get in front of me from the right hand side, but if they aren't indicating, how am I supposed to know they want to move across? I don't mind letting people across when they are indicating.

Likewise. If they're not indicating, they can wait!

Unfortunately, the driving instructors in my area teach their pupils to signal right when approaching the r/b and then at the last moment signal left, when in fact they are going straight on.

Very confusing if your behind them and want to go straight on yourself....

you end up being cut up.

Unless you hang back and see where they go.

Name & shame then, because I don't believe you

Name & shame then, because I don't believe you

I was also told this by one of my instructors. I can't remember the name, but it was one of the first schools that come up in the directory, as I simply went with the first one in the list. AA something or other I think. (Not THE AA).

Just a note to all you people out there who don't understand the indicating process...

When wishing to change lanes you should INDICATE FIRST and then pull across when safe do so. Indicators are not to be used AFTER you have already started moving across lanes and cutting someone up!

I don't know about anyone else but this seems to be happening more and more frequently to me and then when I beep my horn I get sworn at as if I'm in the wrong.

Pathetic!....Rant over!

Hope the copper in front of me on herries rd reads this might learn to drive.

when i started driving there were no indicatores, you had to use your hands, staight out to turn right wave up and down to slow down arm across windscreen to turn left, and 2 fingers if someone tooted you

Did you manage to avoid the guy with the red flag? :)

Archived