Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban

This is not new, the Foreign Legion did this in N.Africa in the late '50's.

The Gurkhas did it Sarawak during the Malaysia/Indonesia conflict in the 1960's. My father-in-law who was on HMS Bulwark recounts the tale of a patrol coming back to the compound with a hessian sack containing 6 heads. Google it for the full story.

the end is near then we will see who prevails and who fails there is only one lord of the world not all these little jokes chasing materialism the pharoas thought they where gods they got robbed blind think you gonna take all that with think again. may god show us all the light if we are lucky enough!

http://alturl.com/86b7j

Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban: Thank God they are on our side!

I accept that it is very stressful in Afganistan, far more so than anything we in the UK could imagine.

But losing your head and becoming angry never solves anything.

The gurkha should have kept his head, thought about what he was doing and dealt with the situation in the correct manner

My thoughts exactly, the guy wants a medal not a court martial.

The man minus a noggin was a Taliban fighter, not an unarmed journalist or an elderly oil worker beheaded on tape.

Well Said! The ONLY solution for dealing with the Taliban should be SHOOT TO KILL, which many of our armed forces were proud to follow when faced with the Nazis on the battlefields of WW2. the Taliban are perhaps even more dangerous than the Nazis, in that they do not flinch at murdering innocent Afghan Muslim women and children in the streets or at mosques, markets, etc., so why should they expect anything less than instantaneous death -no questions, no prisoners, no mercy, from the Forces whose duty is to fight them.

"Dig those planes slamming into the twin towers as well."

That was pretty cool, yeah.

"why should they expect anything less than instantaneous death -no questions, no prisoners, no mercy, from the Forces whose duty is to fight them. "

Unfortunately, this mindset is shared with our pals the Taliban.

I accept that it is very stressful in Afganistan, far more so than anything we in the UK could imagine.

But losing your head and becoming angry never solves anything.

The gurkha should have kept his head, thought about what he was doing and dealt with the situation in the correct manner

He probably did, in a rucksack.

Archived