Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban

I accept that it is very stressful in Afganistan, far more so than anything we in the UK could imagine.

But losing your head and becoming angry never solves anything.

The gurkha should have kept his head, thought about what he was doing and dealt with the situation in the correct manner

That is what this Gurkha did.

Classic liberal drivel.

:hihi::hihi:

ok. so the best way to defeat 'the enemy' is to debase ourselves like they do? take that to it's logical conclusion the tell me if you still think cutting a dead man's head serves any other purpose than to take away what shaky moral high ground we have in this war anyway.

:hihi::hihi:

ok. so the best way to defeat 'the enemy' is to debase ourselves like they do? take that to it's logical conclusion the tell me if you still think cutting a dead man's head serves any other purpose than to take away what shaky moral high ground we have in this war anyway.

Again liberal drivel. Win the war first. By any means. Then in peace offer liberal values, laws and government. Or better still dont go to war.

Again liberal drivel. Win the war first. By any means. Then in peace offer liberal values, laws and government. Or better still dont go to war.

win war by any means? can't even begin to count the ways that's so wrong.

anyway, in this time of asymetrical war, especially now when we're at war with a feeling (terror) how do you propose we win 'by any means'?

win war by any means? can't even begin to count the ways that's so wrong.

anyway, in this time of asymetrical war, especially now when we're at war with a feeling (terror) how do you propose we win 'by any means'?

first i would not have gone to war. however as our army is at war, from day one i would have told the army to win and stayed out of it till they did. i would not tell an army how to fight unless i was leading it. i would not allow the liberals who sent me to then get me and my lads killed due to there stupid policies.

first i would not have gone to war. however as our army is at war, from day one i would have told the army to win and stayed out of it till they did. i would not tell an army how to fight unless i was leading it. i would not allow the liberals who sent me to then get me and my lads killed due to there stupid policies.

instead of vague rants about 'liberals' answer me this='what strategic use did what the guy in the article do have? how would his 'lads' have been killed had he not done it?

war has long seized to be fought only on the battlefield. gone are the days when soldiers got a blanks check. everyone has to answer for what they do, regardless of how they got in that situation in the first place.

only thing he has done is that now the 'other guys' can say 'well, you do it too' when we try to point to their barbarism.

instead of vague rants about 'liberals' answer me this='what strategic use did what the guy in the article do have? how would his 'lads' have been killed had he not done it?

war has long seized to be fought only on the battlefield. gone are the days when soldiers got a blanks check. everyone has to answer for what they do, regardless of how they got in that situation in the first place.

only thing he has done is that now the 'other guys' can say 'well, you do it too' when we try to point to their barbarism.

He was told to bring positive ID of the enemy back. BY DOING THIS OTHERS DID NOT HAVE TO GO BACK FOR ID.

War has never been fought only on battlefields

war is not a boxing match, its a street brawl.

Archived