Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban

instead of vague rants about 'liberals' answer me this='what strategic use did what the guy in the article do have? how would his 'lads' have been killed had he not done it?

war has long seized to be fought only on the battlefield. gone are the days when soldiers got a blanks check. everyone has to answer for what they do, regardless of how they got in that situation in the first place.

only thing he has done is that now the 'other guys' can say 'well, you do it too' when we try to point to their barbarism.

We have carried out bomb and missile attacks on a country that we are not at war with for 5 months. The last time I heard it was over 1700 strikes.

This one soldier is criticised and yet there is practically no mention on here or in the press of Libyan casualties.

It is invariably individuals or small sections in the army who are criticised.

Please remember to take your tablets.

the end is near then we will see who prevails and who fails there is only one lord of the world not all these little jokes chasing materialism the pharoas thought they where gods they got robbed blind think you gonna take all that with think again. may god show us all the light if we are lucky enough!

Yes. British Army then later US Marine Corps (12 months Vietnam)

Not a clean war by any means but we didn't go around collecting VC heads in a bag either

really? was it just ears? your war as with the ones i fought, would have been won and won faster, if when the go order was given the liberals stayed out of it until it was over.

this rifleman chopped the head off because he had to, to get the job done. in doing so he prevented others having to repeat his task. the liberals would rather get our lads killed. fact.

I accept that it is very stressful in Afganistan, far more so than anything we in the UK could imagine.

But losing your head and becoming angry never solves anything.

The gurkha should have kept his head, thought about what he was doing and dealt with the situation in the correct manner

The Gurkha did keep his head,yes i agree they should have called a meeting first.:hihi:

really? was it just ears? your war as with the ones i fought, would have been won and won faster, if when the go order was given the liberals stayed out of it until it was over.

this rifleman chopped the head off because he had to, to get the job done. in doing so he prevented others having to repeat his task. the liberals would rather get our lads killed. fact.

Taking a photo would have been a lot faster.

were you there?:roll: read the facts :roll:

You're now going to tell us all you were?

BTW, what regiment were you in and what conflicts did you serve in, and who was your regimental commander?

What facts? Why is he being disciplined? if he was ordered to bring back a head?

Archived