Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban

They were all punished weren't they? Wasn't Lt Calley punished for Mai Lai?

I could understand your point if they never had been.

Every army has it's misfits and idiots

But the good ole US of A has more than it's fair share.

No you just massacred Villagers in Mai Lai and Napalmed children.

You oughter shut up cos you weren't there. You're just parroting old stuff that was popular in the far left media.

You ought to have seen what the NVA and Charlie did to a lot of their own people. I did

The Taliban fighter was a combatant, villagers and napalmed children are not. Try and keep up.

The Taleban usually do a lot of their fighting behind the backs of old men women and children. That's why it's taking so long to get rid of them.

You oughter shut up cos you weren't there. You're just parroting old stuff that was popular in the far left media.

You ought to have seen what the NVA and Charlie did to a lot of their own people. I did

'oughter' :hihi: :hihi:

Why should I shut up.

Are you saying that My Lai did not happen and that the BBC is far left: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/1968/mylai.shtml

Are you saying Napalm wasn't dropped on innocent children? http://alturl.com/nvdwg

You have gone from deploring the actions of a Gurkha and his actions towards a dead Taliban fighter to spouting that My Lai was a figment of the far left media's imagination.

Strange, very strange.

'oughter' :hihi: :hihi:

Why should I shut up.

Are you saying that My Lai did not happen and that the BBC is far left: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/1968/mylai.shtml

Are you saying Napalm wasn't dropped on innocent children? http://alturl.com/nvdwg

You have gone from deploring the actions of a Gurkha and his actions towards a dead Taliban fighter to spouting that My Lai was a figment of the far left media's imagination.

Strange, very strange.

What I find strange is your outright need to deplore the actions of American combatants and at the same time huff n puff almighty when a soldier fighting in the British army has been disciplined for actions not becoming of a soldier.

Your irony reeks of hypocrisy. Maybe if you looked at the actions rather than "how dare they he's on our side" bulldung. You and your action man pals have been playing with GI Joe toys for far too long.

What I find strange is your outright need to deplore the actions of American combatants and at the same time huff n puff almighty when a soldier fighting in the British army has been disciplined for actions not becoming of a soldier.

Your irony reeks of hypocrisy. Maybe if you looked at the actions rather than "how dare they he's on our side" bulldung. You and your action man pals have been playing with GI Joe toys for far too long.

Not becoming of a soldier? who are you to decide that? I FIND IT INSANE THAT YOUR ATTITUDE EXISTS!!:rant: War is about killing the enemy faster than they kill you and living to fight another day. This rifleman did that, job done move on. You and your ilk get soldiers killed, you and your ilk are the ones who send troops in and then stop them winning:rant: War happens because the people voted in fail, then those failures tie the hand of the military so they get bogged down in a war they could win if they were allowed to do the job. however you and your ilk would rather see dead soldiers of this nation come home than the military win. :rant:

Not becoming of a soldier? who are you to decide that? I FIND IT INSANE THAT YOUR ATTITUDE EXISTS!!:rant: War is about killing the enemy faster than they kill you and living to fight another day. This rifleman did that, job done move on. You and your ilk get soldiers killed, you and your ilk are the ones who send troops in and then stop them winning:rant: War happens because the people voted in fail, then those failures tie the hand of the military so they get bogged down in a war they could win if they were allowed to do the job. however you and your ilk would rather see dead soldiers of this nation come home than the military win. :rant:

all this just makes no sense. why would we send soldiers to war then want them to lose? war is not about 'killing them faster than they can kill us'. it is, paradoxically, about stopping war; both the war you're fighting at the time and, hopefully, anymore in the future.

question=using your logic, would you then say a nuke should be the default weopon of war as it does kill more of them before they can kill any of ours.

Archived