Dead Tree - Firewood.

Any one out there in cyberland want some firewood, I have a very dead tree, around 10/11 feet high and 6 feet round. It was lopped and left as a large stump 18 years ago. Any one want to come and cut it down (for a log burner maybe) are welcome to do so. It is easy to get a van or trailer to it, no walking to load it up, and I will supply large ammounts of coffee or tea while the action is taking place.

I have a couple of log burning mates who would buy the logs from me, but only if I cut it down and make it into logs. 20 years ago it would not have been a problem, but I am too old in the tooth now I'm afraid.

Send me a PM with a phone number if you have the equipment to do the deed, and I will ring you with the address.

Free firewood (coffee & tea) in this day and age MUST be a rare deal.

Regards

Angel.

• 3 months later...
Sorry I can't pm yet, I havn't done enough posting.

Do you still have it the tree stump? If so if you could pm me instead (sorry).

I'm also in s35, it might take a few trips though....

thanks,

Sorry but the brother in law has claimed it. It's been on the forum for around 3 months. Sorry you did not contact me earlier. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Regards

Angel.

Archived