Looking for new mates..

Guest Owl4Ever

Originally posted by D2J

I do have room for a few more ;)

beers is that? :hihi:

as carlton once said on fresh prince of bel air 'i dont keep freinds, in time of war they can be held captive and give up valuable secrets about you' :hihi:

you can all come to one of my gigs when my band plays in sheffield, as long as your friendly and clap no matter how bad i am. if anyone is THAT bored pm me for random ramblings about music films or strange people.

p.s im tall, 89 and like skydiving naked :heyhey:

Originally posted by D2J

I'll be all your friends.. I think you will find my rates very reasonable..

Start with a pint and see how we go :D

I hear you have to pay him in chocolate butons ;)

Hello all you newbies wanting friends.....

I know bowling meets have been arranged on here, as I have been to a couple of them.

So if you're interested in knocking some skittles down let me know, as I'd be up for that.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a bit of a pub crawl on saturday night if that's more your thing....

Originally posted by Miss_C

well... I'm female, 18, love all kinds of music (mostly rock, & pop, I guess), love cats, comedy, being creative etc

Well I’m male hate most types of music, find people deeply irritating. can’t stand crowds of idiots and I’m on the wrong thread! Good bye (p.s. this is a joke BTW):mad:

Originally posted by mr_chris

You can never have too many :)

Wrong, if you had eight billion friends you would have to hire china for your birthday parties. Your phone bills would be massive and you’d forget half of their names upsetting them, especially if they WERE Chinese.

The present situation may be ok. So its swings and roundabouts but still!

:mad:

Originally posted by miniminch

Wrong, if you had eight billion friends you would have to hire china for your birthday parties.

im just glad ive only got 7 billion friends then. ok they are all imaginary..but they love me

:clap:

Archived