Would you move if you knew?

Same here, I'd be spooked out.

But then if everyone thought like this and didnt move into the property then the property would be another home left empty when people need housing and then would that cause problems?

If you was thinking of moving into the property would you get a medium ( think thats what they called) to check there wasnt any bad spirits?

...If you was thinking of moving into the property would you get a medium ( think thats what they called) to check there wasnt any bad spirits?

The only bad spirit you're likely to find in an old house is a fusty bottle of cheap gin forgotten and left at the back of the pantry by the previous owners.

If the murder was notorious, and/or relatively recent, the house would likely be an attraction for ghouls; in which case, I wouldn't fancy the attention. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an issue. Who knows what's buried in the history of some old houses? It's something to be fascinated by, not afraid of.

But what if it was a murder that made the news? The papers? the court etc

That would very probably mean I could snap the house up for a cheap price, due to the number of people creeped out at the story.

Which said, my wife would absolutely refuse ever to set foot in the door, so my own opinion wouldn't matter very much! :cool:

That would very probably mean I could snap the house up for a cheap price, due to the number of people creeped out at the story.

Which said, my wife would absolutely refuse ever to set foot in the door, so my own opinion wouldn't matter very much! :cool:

You've given me an idea now. I might go looking for houses that have grizzly murders committed in them. Buy the place cheap and move in. No way the missus would move in and i would be FREEEEEEE!!!!

*Grabs a tin hat in case said missus reads this post*

Archived