Would you move if you knew?

The only bad spirit you're likely to find in an old house is a fusty bottle of cheap gin forgotten and left at the back of the pantry by the previous owners.

If the murder was notorious, and/or relatively recent, the house would likely be an attraction for ghouls; in which case, I wouldn't fancy the attention. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an issue. Who knows what's buried in the history of some old houses? It's something to be fascinated by, not afraid of.

Hmmm.

Cheap House.

Turnstyle on front door.

£10 per visit.

I don't see a problem.

People really need to get a grip. There's absolutely no difference between a death and a murder...

Except in your overacting imaginations.

There's no such thing as the Amityville Horror!

You really think that?

A death is where life ends naturally.

A murder is when a life is taken from someone kicking and screaming.

I would say they were very different, and in answer to the OP question, no I wouldn't live in a house that had a murder take place there. Not because of ghosts and ghoulys but because I'd always know, "thats where he chopped the head of", "thats where he ran away", "thats the room she was killed in" etc..

You really think that?

A death is where life ends naturally.

A murder is when a life is taken from someone kicking and screaming.

I would say they were very different, and in answer to the OP question, no I wouldn't live in a house that had a murder take place there. Not because of ghosts and ghoulys but because I'd always know, "thats where he chopped the head of", "thats where he ran away", "thats the room she was killed in" etc..

Human beings have been on the planet for several thousand years - billions of people have died in that time - quite a few of those must have been killed (in one way or another) - if something like this is going to freak you out then you'd never leave the house...

That would very probably mean I could snap the house up for a cheap price, due to the number of people creeped out at the story.

Which said, my wife would absolutely refuse ever to set foot in the door, so my own opinion wouldn't matter very much! :cool:

^^^This. I personally couldn't give a flying duck, the other half however not a chance.

jb

Yes why waste a good house just because someone died, thousands of folk die all over the place? Walking into that house prior to learning that information? Did you feel anything negative? Probably not and it's only the knowledge that's putting you off. If your really worried, you could try a routine spiritual spring clean, involves a good bunch of Sage tied n dried. you then light it, smoke not fire and go round each room requesting all spirits that are in the house are at rest and happy. Only an idea but worked in past house when a shadow walker used to cause problems. X

Human beings have been on the planet for several thousand years - billions of people have died in that time - quite a few of those must have been killed (in one way or another) - if something like this is going to freak you out then you'd never leave the house...

I can see what your saying - it is silly, its just how I feel. I just think there would be bad vibes in the house thats all.

Archived