Would you move if you knew?

You really think that?

A death is where life ends naturally.

A murder is when a life is taken from someone kicking and screaming.

I would say they were very different, and in answer to the OP question, no I wouldn't live in a house that had a murder take place there. Not because of ghosts and ghoulys but because I'd always know, "thats where he chopped the head of", "thats where he ran away", "thats the room she was killed in" etc..

That's merely the definition - and a rather arbitrary one at that. All deaths are exactly the same. It's the 'end' of life; the cessation of all biological functions. Doesn't matter if it's through a pick-axe to the skull or through a massive heart attack.

People get grisly about people dying in certain rooms; personally, I imagine they'd not feel a thing if they didn't know what had happened...

I am just curious as to what people think and how many actually would.

If you knew or believed someone had been murdered in a house would you then move your family into that home?

If i did, i wouldnt do any digging in the garden.

I ask because I have seen a property that has gone onto the Property Guide for bids this week. The property that has been advertised I believe is the house where a lady was stabbed to death by her partner.
If you think you wont be able to be happy in it,then dont bother.

Archived