Newsnight choice of panelist

And lives in West Hampstead.

She looked insulted when David asked her if she lived in Peckham (I think) The look she gave him was priceless :hihi:

One of the highlight's was when John Prescott laid into one of the other male panelist with a very; How dare you!

Oh the drama :D

This mad old bird was on Question Time - as she appears on a lot of other programmes - because the BBC is the media wing of Labour/any other bleeding hearts who talk a good game but haven't got a clue.

The panel was typical QT. That Sentanu bloke etc. I'm surprised Rowan Williams didn't put in an appearance.

To be fair, the tories didn't put anybody up for this prog. - a fact that Beeb lickspittle Dimbleby repeatedly pointed out - but who was Labour's 'spokesman'? That thug-in-a-suit Prescott. He had the gall to claim that 'there were no jobs for the young'. Remind us, Prescott. Who brought in millions of people from overseas as a deliberate attempt to skew the future votes?

I don't give a crap about whether he was a ship's steward etc. He's an illiterate, thuggish ape who, like Blunkett, Charles Clarke, a succession of useless wimmin etc., only got his 'job' to make our Tone look good. Very difficult.

Archived