New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

I was told it would be the same size but Handsworth is definitely wider and has two floors.

It also sells white goods and has a bigger entertainment section, this new store is relatively tiny.

Where as the balls up theyve made of the road is quite large.

The traffic lights are a nightmare. As you turn right out of the Asda (traffic lights on green obviously), you are presented with a red light which actually applies to the traffic approaching from Crystal Peaks.

Motorists are stopping thinking it applies to them with cars immediately then blocking the junction.

This needs screening so it can't be seen from the Asda slip road.

Bang on, drive carefully peeps. Whoever designed that needs to go back to the sandpit. It's a accident ready and waiting.

I am afraid plastic surgeons aren't common place round these parts :hihi:

Ohh bedders. Really there is going to be a accident if the powers that be dont't act quick. It really is a stupid layout.

As regards Asda, if the escalators and lifts fail, the place is borked. The cafe area is way to small and other sections appear small as well. God knows why they have thousands of mars bars next to some headphones? :suspect:

The greeter looks like a bouncer. Some really nice sexy staff though :love: Fresh from the dole :love: You can tell because they have a blank look on their faces when serving.

I entered the prize draw ten times on one go and won nothing. Bet asda 'colleagues' families won the booty :(