New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

a very close relation of mine works for home decor innovations and this propasal was given to thier workforce last november, the only thing that was a stumbling block for hdi was a suitable site to relocate the business.

From what I've heard, this Italian/English company will be ready to go if the price is right :)

I live not far from "Drakehouse Retail Park"....Yesterday I got a letter out-lineing plans for the new Asda....The letter states that the new ASDA store is the "Home Decor unit (homebase) plans include a new 45,000 sq ft sales area with petrol station and 390 spaced car park and will creat up to 400 new jobs..

There is a venue at Rainbow Forge Primary School, Beighton Road Hackenthorpe S12 4LQ

Thursday 3rd (12pm - 7pm) & Friday 4th February (10am - 5pm)

this would be good for me as there isn't a decent shop in walking distance. if you need to nip out for milk or something its either a half hour round trip to spa on birley spa lane or same distance to sainsbury's. saying that an ASDA is gonna be a bit big for what i want it for but it will certainly cut down on my car journeys

Do u mean American company not Italian/English???

Company Background

Home Décor Innovations is one of the leading suppliers of floor-to-ceiling sliding doors and associated storage systems in Europe. With operating companies in the UK and Italy, we manufacture over 1 million doors per year, and supply hardware to manufacture a further 1 million doors to our strategic partners throughout the rest of Europe, The Middle East and Africa (EMEA).

Originally formed as Acmetrack in England in 1975, the business was acquired by The Stanley Works, Inc in 1987, and then subsequently sold in 2004, at which time it was renamed Home Décor Innovations. Home Décor is now a licensee of The Stanley Works and holds exclusive rights to the Stanley brand in this product category in EMEA.

Our products are available through major retailers in Europe and suppliers to the construction industry.

from here http://www.hdhc.com/about-home-decor.asp