Indicators on Audi A2

Morning all,

Last night my indicators stopped working on my car, it seems like it's the electrics. Took it to garage this morning and they have said it needs stripping down because it may be a loose wire, trouble is, they can't do it until Tuesday morning.

Is it illegal to drive without your indicators working? Can I get fined for this?

Is there anyone on here who knows someone who could look at it for me asap. I really need my car for tonight but don't really want to drive it with the indicators not working (I'm the first one to moan if someone doesn't use their indicators lol).

Thankyou

P.S. I am in the Stannington area

P.P.S. Please don't shout at me if you see me in Stannington driving my dark blue Audi A2 with no indicators working :cry:

first thing i would check is the fuses

I mentioned that to garage man and he said no it won't be, we need it in to strip it down. I do trust my garage (Steve Hammond at Bradfield). I've been with him a long time and he has been great, although Steve isn't there at the moment he's on holiday

even if my best mate told me dont need to check the fuses they ok i would still check them only to put my mind at rest that it wasnt a 20 pence fuse,easy to do look in ur hand book at the fuse section,find the one for indicators,and replace it with a new one,if they still dont work then to garage,if they do,that cost u 20 pence insted of £££££££££££££

Archived