Women - what is biggest turn off during a speed dating event ?

What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?

• The man being too small
    • The man talking about his career
    • The man accidently toileting/soiling himself during the 3 minutes
    • Being too groomed/dressed expensively
    • Not being groomed/looking scruffy
    • Bad breath
    • Looks (ie, perhaps a large mole on his chin )
    • The man earning a poor wage/or having a lowly job
    • Other

Speed dating is very popular and you have to make a good first impression. In fact you have to make your impression within 3 minutes.

For some men, is speed dating futile? if it is all about looks/first impressions, then some men will not be able to impress, regardless of the fact they have designer gear, an expensive haircut from expenive salons plc, or expensive aftershave.

Because the rugged builder with muscles and a shaved haircut from hacker harrys barbers will impress every time.

So what is the biggest turn off for women on speed dating events? you can vote for more than one option

im going to be very very honest...and wait to see how long it takes for me to be shot down...but looks do count hugely and ive voted accordingly.

we are talking about first impressions and an artificial situation in which you are super alert to everything about the person in front of you.

if i saw someone in a bar, it would most likely be there looks that initially made me want to talk to them and get to know them with the aim of it leading to more than a platonic relationship....which is what speed dating is about.

i may find a great friend as a result instead, but if theres no physical attraction then that is firmly the relationship category they will remain in forevermore.

x

The poll is throwing up an interesting statistic.

It seems being a small man is worse than having bad breath or poor dress sense. So the message here is that if you are a man thats as tall as a 12 year old, then avoid speed dating.

Its neck and neck with a man who toilets himself during the 3 minutes

Archived