Women - what is biggest turn off during a speed dating event ?

What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest turn off in a speed dating event for women?

• The man being too small
    • The man talking about his career
    • The man accidently toileting/soiling himself during the 3 minutes
    • Being too groomed/dressed expensively
    • Not being groomed/looking scruffy
    • Bad breath
    • Looks (ie, perhaps a large mole on his chin )
    • The man earning a poor wage/or having a lowly job
    • Other

its a good job that every woman is perfect enough to be able to make the choice.

Lads, if she is wearing a dress from oxfam, has greasy hair and 10 kids by 10 different dads do you really care if she thinks your too short/tall/wide/badly dressed.

and Pattricia maybe your right it is all down to looks but i am too much of a gent to ever tell a girl i didnt fancy her because she reminded me of something that lived under a bridge.

what a silly topic. when 2 people meet something that cant be quantified decides if they fancy each other. if it was all about tall well dressed handsome blokes and immaculate women 99% of the population would never get together.

Speed dating is very popular and you have to make a good first impression. In fact you have to make your impression within 3 minutes.

For some men, is speed dating futile? if it is all about looks/first impressions, then some men will not be able to impress, regardless of the fact they have designer gear, an expensive haircut from expenive salons plc, or expensive aftershave.

Because the rugged builder with muscles and a shaved haircut from hacker harrys barbers will impress every time.

So what is the biggest turn off for women on speed dating events? you can vote for more than one option

being sad enough to go speed dating, maybe?

what a silly topic. when 2 people meet something that cant be quantified decides if they fancy each other. if it was all about tall well dressed handsome blokes and immaculate women 99% of the population would never get together.

That's only true if you assume that people aren't willing to settle, which is clearly nonsense.

me being me i thought The man being too small

meant some thing els

BUT one thing that is baffeling me is, The man accidentally toileting/soiling himself during the 3 minutes

honestly why would he do that i thought i new one or two things but that one has got me

Archived